Polytechniek has been building installations for the agricultural sector for over 50 years. Our services range from providing advice to the design, construction and maintenance of all kinds of technical and innovative installations. Whether it concerns refrigeration installations, heat pumps, heating, electrical engineering, water and air treatment and measurement and control technology, we can deliver it all. With a wide and complete package of services, Polytechniek is the ideal partner for the agricultural entrepreneur. This ensures that all installations are properly coordinated. Our 24-hour breakdown service guarantees you the fastest possible assistance. After delivery, Polytechniek will of course provide excellent service and maintenance.
- All techniques under one roof: efficient and cost-effective.
- Choosing Polytechnics means choosing certainty;
- We offer the best products and service and can handle complex projects.
- Always sufficient manpower and know-how to solve acute malfunctions and calamities quickly.
- Close team of employees: more than sufficient knowledge of what is going on at the companies.
- Focus on sustainability. We work with the most modern, most energy-efficient techniques. This is kind to the environment and your budget.
- One point of contact, so only one telephone number: 0228-54 54 54.
- Excellent service and customer contact.
- It is possible to conclude a maintenance contract.
- 24-hour breakdown service 7 days a week, no answering machine!
- Polytechniek is affiliated with Techniek Nederland and the Dutch Association of Cold and Air Treatment.
As an installer, Polytechniek meets the most stringent requirements and certifications. We are in possession of all certificates to be able to execute the techniques offered by us excellently. This also guarantees good business operations in the future.
Request a offer now
Or would you rather call?
The applications in technology are different for each market we serve. Curious about what we can do in the agricultural market? Then click on the disciplines below to find out more per technique!