In this sector, the differences between the companies are so great that (externally drawn up) specifications or PVE are necessary. A relatively large amount of time is spent on the design of installations for, for example, cleanrooms, or for product cooling/heating and electrical connections. Development in industry is almost a continuous process.
Our services extend from giving advice to designing, installing and maintaining all kinds of technical and innovative installations. Whether it concerns total installations in the field of water technology, air treatment, cooling technology, heating, heat pump technology, electrical technology, and measurement and control technology, we can supply it all. With a broad and complete package of services, Polytechniek is the ideal partner for the industry.
- All techniques under one roof: efficient and cost-effective;
- Choosing Polytechniek is choosing certainty;
- We offer the best available, modern and proven techniques and can handle complex projects;
- Always sufficient manpower and know-how to quickly solve acute malfunctions and calamities;
- Close-knit team of employees: ample knowledge of what is going on in the companies;
- Focus on sustainability. We work with the most modern, most energy-efficient techniques. This is friendly to the environment and your budget;
- One point of contact, so only one telephone number: 0228-54 54 54;
- Excellent service and customer contact;
- It is possible to conclude a maintenance contract;
- 24 hour breakdown service, 7 days a week, no answering machine!;
- Polytechniek is affiliated with Techniek Nederland and the Dutch Association of Cold and Air Treatment.
As an installer, Polytechniek meets the most stringent requirements and certifications. We are in possession of all certificates to be able to execute the techniques offered by us excellently. This also guarantees good business operations in the future.
Vraag nu offerte aan
The applications in technology are different for each market we serve. Curious about what we can do on the industrial market? Then click on the disciplines below to find out more per technique!