1. Working at Polytechniek is working in an open and stimulating corporate culture interesting company whereat commitment, honesty and equality are the main pillars. Employees help each other, in a collegial atmosphere, where there is no place for formal behavior. The interests of the employees and the company clearly running parallel.
What does Polytechniek generally offer:
- A clear job description
- Inclusion in the company pension fund
- Licensed training company in all areas of technology
- Clear organizational structure with short lines
- A wide range of clothing and footwear
- All through worksheets and workbooks with clear information;
- Attention to personal development and future prospects;
- Possibilities for a personal training
- Arrangements for reimbursement of training - and study
- Enthusiastic colleagues with a long track record
- Very pleasant working atmosphere in a team;
- All arrangements are documented in the staff guide.
Your written application, with curriculum vitae, can shoud be directed to:
Jaap Vlam AC, HR manager, Koggeweg 63, PO Box 2, 1606 ZG Venhuizen. firstname.lastname@example.org