Educational attainment: MBO 3-4
An electrical engineer at Polytechniek has a lot to offer and/or can learn a lot. It is much more than just hanging cable trays and pulling cable. It is literally connecting all technical installations and ensuring that they can work as a whole.
Your work consists of
Installing a wide range of electrical and measurement and control installations at various companies in the utility, agricultural sector and seed companies. Installing process computers and PLC controls
Advising relations on service and maintenance of the installations or for the implementation of improvements.
What can we expect from you
- Installation technology training at MBO 3-4 level;
- In possession of driving license B;
- Able to work independently with a healthy amount of responsibility;
- In possession of VCA-1 diploma;
- No 9-5 mentality.
What can you expect from us
- Challenging work in a diverse range of relationships;
- Working in a company with an open corporate culture;
- Company car and telephone;
- Market-based remuneration;
- Complete package of company clothing;
- Complete package of tools and personal protective equipment;
- Follow additional education/training/courses.
Look at the attached job profile Technician job profile
Interesse? Plan dan nu een kennismakingsgesprek in!
Get an impression of Polytechniek below