Educational attainment: MBO 3-4
As a (Service) technician refrigeration technology you work on a wide range of cooling installations. You can work on both small air conditioning installations, but also on large pump systems with ammonia, propane and CO2. In this completely independent position, it is also important that you are customer- and service-oriented as well as strong in seeking solutions. If you have some of this knowledge in-house, we’ll work on the rest together!
Furthermore, your work consists of:
Solving malfunctions and performing maintenance on a wide range of refrigeration installations with Freon, propane and ammonia.
Furthermore, performing preventive maintenance, advising relations about service and maintenance of the installations or implementing improvements.
What can we expect from you
- Training in refrigeration technology at MBO level;
- In possession of F-gases certificate;
- In possession of driving license B;
- Knowledge of refrigeration installations with various types of refrigerants;
- Able to work independently with a healthy amount of responsibility;
- In possession of VCA-1 diploma;
- No 9-5 mentality.
What can you expect from us
- Challenging work in a diverse range of relationships;
- Working in a company with an open corporate culture;
- Company car and telephone;
- Market-based remuneration;
- Complete package of company clothing;
- Complete package of tools and personal protective equipment;
- Possibility to follow additional education/training/courses.
For all information, see the attached job profile: Service engineer job profile
Get an impression of Polytechniek below